After road testing when done.
Rear under bed existing battery cabling without the lift
Rear cabling up-close showing corrosion and loose batteries
Uninsulated HV cable against the vehicle frame
Left side HV cabling in metal conduit
Right side HV cabling in metal conduit
Water build-up in metal conduit
Final results of underbed section including HV pack recable and hydraulic bed lifter
Final results of under component refits, rewiring and upgrades
The objectives of this project are to:
- Re-cable existing Pba Battery pack to improve overall safety and performance
- Removal of old cable-type bed lifter and replacing with a custom hydraulic bed lift to allow for access to the rear battery boxes
- Removal of on-board generator, gas engine, tank and 220 charger from rear storage box and refit of storage box for future lithium pack.
- Improve battery retention of rear cells with custom hold-down brackets
- Install J1772 public charging system integration to existing charger
- Fix miscellaneous issues with vehicle safety and operation.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
52 Ford Custom Electric Step-side,Hydaulic Bed Lift, Calb 100ah, eLithion Pro BMS, J1772 Charging
2004 Gem Car Upgrade Battery Pack with Lithium cells, new BMS, and charger installation with J1772 Interface.
HCEVs Original Ebergizer 92 VW Cabby Upgrade soup to nuts including well everything.
Upgrade of a 52 Ford Custom Electric Step-side Pickup with re-cabled batteries, hydraulic bed lifter, and installation and J1772 charging Interface.
Upgrade of battery pack, charger, and fluid heater in original HCEV conversion of a 1996 Hyundai Elantra Wagon.
Installation of a Plug In Supply PHEV Conversion with CALB 40ah batteries and many enhancements to the original design.